1、 Work pressure
The working pressure of the high-pressure cleaning machine should be reasonably selected based on the nature of scaling.
At present, the cleaning pressure of high-pressure cleaning machines can be roughly divided into three categories:
1) Low pressure (below 100bar)
The pressure of this type of cleaning machine is usually below 100bar, and most of the water pumps are low-pressure reciprocating pumps or centrifugal pumps. The cleaning object is generally dirt with less severe pollution.
2) High pressure (100bar-1000bar)
This pressure section belongs to a high-pressure cleaning machine, with a working pressure range of 100-1000bar. Most water pumps are high-pressure reciprocating pumps. The cleaning object is usually heavily contaminated dirt.
3) Ultra high pressure (above 1000bar)
A cleaning machine with a working pressure greater than 1000bar can be called an ultra-high pressure cleaning machine, and the equipment core is mostly a booster or an ultra-high pressure reciprocating pump. The cleaning object is usually heavily contaminated dirt.
The relationship between the stripping capacity of high-pressure cleaning machines and working pressure is as follows:
1) The working pressure is 100bar, which can be used to remove silt and loose rock layers.
2) The working pressure is 210bar, which can be used to remove mild ship dirt and mild fuel oil residue, as well as aluminum radiators and shells.
3) The working pressure is 320bar, which can be used to peel off ordinary derivatives, sand and debris layers, loose concrete, mild hot-rolled steel lake oxidation layers, and loose paint and rust layers.
4) The working pressure is 400-700bar, which can be used to peel off the concrete inside the pipe, cast iron model, runway glue removal, lightweight limestone, gravel layer, tar deposits, and common petrochemical scale layers.
5) The working pressure is 700-1050bar, which can be used for concrete cutting and peeling thick paint layers, limestone, a large amount of hot rolled steel ingot oxide skin silica core, combustion carbon deposits, and thick coal slag.
6) The working pressure is 1000-2100bar, which can be used for peeling granite, marble, limestone, epoxy based paint for ships, as well as cutting lead plate, aluminum plate rubber, frozen food, etc.
With the summary on the high-pressure deburring cleaning machine, we hope it can be helpful to our customers. If you have any questions or need help, please click on our website: http://www.hjtztj.com Or call for consultation, and we will do our best to solve it for you