Epitaxial wafer composition:
Epitaxial film refers to a semiconductor thin film grown on a substrate, which is mainly composed of three parts: P-type, quantum well, and N-type.
Do epitaxial wafers need to be cleaned
The epitaxial film needs to be cleaned before measuring the resistance value, and the commonly used cleaning process steps include: cleaning, drying, and then measuring.
Epitaxial wafers belong to the semiconductor industry. During the preparation process of semiconductor materials, each process involves cleaning, and the quality of cleaning directly affects the next process, and even affects the yield of devices.
VGT-1509FH Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine:
The cleaning machine used for cleaning epitaxial wafers is equipped with overflow slots and drying slots. The VGT-1509FH ultrasonic cleaning machine has a total of 15 functional tanks, equipped with a circulating filtration system, soaking system, automatic constant temperature system, overflow system, throwing system, ultrasonic cleaning system, slow pulling dehydration system, hot air drying system, etc. The cleaning part and the slow pulling hot air drying part are independently controlled by electrical appliances. The equipment adopts environmentally friendly organic solvent washing, water solvent washing, pure water rinsing, and slow pulling dehydration hot air drying, making it an environmentally friendly cleaning machine.
Ultrasonic cleaning is based on cavitation, where countless bubbles rapidly form and implode in the cleaning solution. Bubbles are generated by applying high-frequency (ultrasonic frequency) and high-strength sound waves in liquids. Therefore, any ultrasonic cleaning system must have three basic components: a tank to hold cleaning fluid, a transducer to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy, and an ultrasonic generator to generate high-frequency electrical signals.
The cleaning equipment has a capacity of 3-8 minutes (adjustable) to clean one basket.
VGT-1509FH Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine Configuration:
Ultrasonic water cleaning tank:
1. Each tank is equipped with four overflow ports, with a width of 35mm. Each tank is an independent circulating tank, and the detergent is extracted from the storage tank by a circulating pump, filtered, and then transported back to the cleaning tank, which is a sub tank for circulation.
2. Set up an independent circulating filtration system.
3. Configure the fourth generation ultrasonic generator to fundamentally ensure the effective conversion rate from ultrasonic to ultrasonic, ensure the ultrasonic effect, and ensure the quality and stability of the ultrasonic generator.
4. The ultrasonic generator is equipped with a microcontroller and a unique timing system, which can adjust the cleaning time according to production needs and form a one-on-one setting. The timing is more flexible, ensuring consistency in cleaning.
5. The setting of the liquid storage tank is divided into two chambers by a partition, and the cleaning solution after oil separation is re pumped into the cleaning tank through a circulation pump to achieve self circulation and improve the utilization rate of the solution. After separation, the oil is discharged into the main discharge pipe.
Ultrasonic Reuse Pure Water Rinsing Tank:
1. Set up independent slots.
2. A drain valve is installed at the bottom of the tank.
3. Set up throwing outside the groove.
4. Equipped with a heating system.
Slow pull off sink:
1. The tank body is equipped with a toothed overflow structure, and pure water enters through the pure water preheating box. Apply insulation cotton with a thickness of 10mm outside the groove.
2. The tank body is equipped with an "OMRON" digital temperature control system to detect the working temperature inside the tank, with a temperature control range of -120 ℃.
3. The upper part of the tank is equipped with ventilation holes to extract the overflowing water vapor and prevent it from adhering to the product again.
4. Add an FFU system at the top of the drying tank to effectively reduce the impact of the environment on the cleaning effect. After heating the workpiece, the adhesion to dust is enhanced, and the negative pressure formed by FFU can effectively reduce the impact of the environment on the cleaning effect, thereby fundamentally improving the product qualification rate.